- 1 pkt Plain Chocolate Cookies
- 3 cups Whipped Cream
- ½ cup Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 jar Chocolate Sprinkles
- Red Cherries (to glaze)
- 4 – 6 Holly Leaves (for decoration)
- Whip the cream, icing sugar and vanilla together until the cream is firm.
- Sandwich the biscuits together with the cream until the desired length of the log is attained.
- Coat completely with the remaining cream.
- Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles and decorate with Holly.
- Add some colour with glazed red cherries.
- Set in fridge overnight.
- When serving, cut the log on an angle.