- 185g Arnotts Choc Ripple biscuits
- 90g butter (melted)
- 625g Borello Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 tspn Vanilla Essence
- 60g Dark Chocolate
- ½ cup Cream
- Extra 60g Dark Chocolate
- Crush biscuits finely, add melted butter.
- Press evenly over base of 20cm springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a bowl, combine cheese, icing sugar and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Grate chocolate finely, add chocolate to cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon filling over crumb crust. Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving whip cream until soft peaks form and spread evenly over top of cake.
- Grate extra chocolate and sprinkle around edge.