- 2 cups cooked Sweet Potato
- ¾ cup plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- Oil (for frying)
- Cinnamon Sugar (for dusting)
- Ice Cream
- Peel and boil sweet potato until soft.
- Drain and mash sweet potato until smooth.
- Add eggs, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar and combine. Slowly sift in flour and mix well.
- Heat oil on medium low heat. Add large spoonfuls of sweet potato batter and shallow fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove onto absorbent paper & place immediately into cinnamon sugar. Coat both sides well.
- Serve while still hot with ice cream.