- 1 Dark Ripe Eggplant
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 can Roma Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Leggos Tomato Paste
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Greek Seasoning and/or Oregano (to taste)
- 4 Rashers Bacon (optional)
- Cut and soak Eggplant in Salted water for an hour minimum to cut any bitterness. Pat dry after salting and dice into cubes with Zucchini.
- In a deep non-stick frypan, fry off eggplant & zucchini cubes until golden and put to the side.
- Wipe pan clean and put fresh oil to sauté onion, garlic, herbs, & tomato paste.
- Add salted eggplant and sliced zucchini back into pan, allow to collapse before pouring in can of tomatoes water to reduce.
- Cook for further 15 mins.
- Salt to taste - Stand for 10 minutes to thicken...Serve with Crusty French Bread Stick!