English Trifle by Terri
- 1½ Jam Sponge Rolls
- 100g Strawberries
- 100g Blueberries
- 2 Bananas
- 1 teaspoon White Sugar
- 60mL Orange Juice
- 1 packet Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 700mL Milk
- Whipping Cream
- Blanched Slivered Almonds
- Slice strawberries and sprinkle them with sugar. Cut the bananas into slices and toss with the orange juice. Make the pudding with the milk according to instructions and mix till smooth.
- Slice the jam rolls about 1.2 inch thickness and layer the bottom of a large glass bowl or trifle bowl.
- Layer half the strawberries followed by half the blueberries and then half of the bananas. Spread half of the pudding over the fruit. Repeat layers in same order.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream to stiff peaks and spread over top of trifle. Top with slivered almond